TABADOL Registration Benefits
- Access to the Opening reception
- Access to TABADOL lunches 2-9 Mar
- Access to all DOX BOX screenings (free ticket at the guest office)
- Access to TABADOL Cup of Coffee sessions
- Access to TABADOL Debates & Panels
- Access to the master classes
- Access to the Quiz Nights
- Access to the Closing party
- Festival publications: Program Guide, Festival Catalogue and Professional Guide
- Airport & Visa services (only for registrations complete before 15 Feb. Only to Arrivals & Departures in Damascus International Airport).
- Hotel reservations (paid by guest; details below)
- Guest services.
TABADOL Rules and Regulations
- TABADOL is aimed at documentary film & TV professionals (filmmakers, producers, TV representatives, distributors, cinemas critics, students of film, TV or audio-visual...).
- Capacity is limited, thank you for understanding that registration doesn't result in automatic procedures.
- Registration is available only online.
- Registration should be completed before 15 Feb 2011. (it is possible to register after the deadline and during the festival however a number of services will be no longer possible such as visa facilitation and listing in professional catalogue ... etc).
- Please keep all requested information and material ready before starting your online application, in case of technical errors.
- Complete applications will be notified within 3 working days. If such a notification is not received, it automatically means that the application was not received into our system. Please contact us for help.
- Upon filing the registration forms, guest grant DOX BOX the right to publish their information on website and in the professional guide (contacts are optional).
- The online form will not be processed and completed successfully in the event of missing info or material.
- Complete registration requires
- A CV (max 500 words)
- A digital scan of a valid passport - 300 dpi (at least 6 months). For Syrian nationals; a scan of the ID.
- A digital personal photo (300 dpi)
- A profile of the organization/company (max 400 words)
- Registration fees are 5000 SYP (approx. $115) per person.
- Payments are made in cash in our registration guest upon reception & delivery of pass and pack. It is also possible to pay registration before hand via a wire transfer and upon a request.
- Students presenting an ID, are eligible to a 50% discount on fees.
- DOX BOX offers the following services:
- Airport pick-ups and visa services (Arrivals & Departures of Damascus International Airport only) free of charge.
- Hotel Booking facilities (Bed & Breakfast) including the following packages:
- 3 stars hotel (50-70$) rate per night (flat rate single or double rooms)
- 4 stars hotel (80-100$) rate per night (flat rate single or double rooms)
- 4+ stars hotel (125-150$) rate per night (flat rate single or double rooms)
- Applicants wishing to benefit of such services to book in festival hotels should tick the box during filling the online application form.
- These services are optional
- These services will only be available during applying for TABADOL. We will not be able to process any request after the deadline is closed.
Proceed to Online Application Form