To apply for accreditation at DOX BOX 09 Independent Creative Documentary festival please fill in the application form and send it along with the following information and in accordance with the conditions supplied below, by February 15th 2009 latest.
- All application forms must be completed in full – incomplete forms will not be processed
- Applications submitted after February 15th 2009 will not be processed
- You will be notified that your application has been recieved
- Applicants must be able to provide evidence of professional involvement in the film industry. (more information)
- Applicants will be informed once their application was accepted within a week after the application deadline February 2009.
- A scan of their passport/ID
- A clear photo, to be used for the accreditation badge
- A logo (if representing a festival/fund/production company/press association)
- A brief of 200 words about their project, company, festival, fund or press association
- Accredited guests will take care of their travel and visa. However, you can always ask us for help.
- DOX BOX 09 reserves the right to approve or deny any accreditation
Confirmation of Accreditation:
When accreditation applications have been processed and accepted, a confirmation letter and an invoice of the relevant Accreditation Fees will be sent out, via email.
Guests are then required to arrange for payment in no more than one week.
Failure in payment will automatically result in cancelation of Accreditation.